We see Milwaukee being restored to God in Christ
Courageous local leaders are uniquely positioned to reach their community with Christ.
Our mission goals are threefold:
- ENGAGING Local Leaders
- EQUIPPING New Ministries
- EMPOWERING Community Impact
Your partnership in prayer and advocacy as well as your generous donations are the tools needed to support these local leaders and their development. As mission partners, we welcome you to come and visit the ministries, sharing in the amazing work of Christ in the city!Support Local Leaders
- Local Leadership – We believe that the people closest to the geography and the culture are the God-given leaders of the community.
- Ethnic Diversity – We believe that God loves and values all people regardless of origin, color & language.
- Holistic Ministry – We believe in extending Jesus’ model of ministry to the mind, body and spirit of the whole person.
- Courageous Mission – We believe God protects and blesses those who take risks, depending only on God to reach every person with the Gospel.
- Collaborative Relationships – We believe in full partnership with others to enhance one another’s strengths and achieve greater overall Kingdom impact.
Our Biblical Convictions
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (Isaiah 55:9-11; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21; Matthew 5:18; John 16:12-13)
- We believe that there is one true God revealed to us in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Matthew 11:26-28)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His victorious and powerful bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. And that the only hope for man’s eternal salvation is Jesus the Messiah (Luke 1:35; Romans 3:24; 1 Peter 2:24; Ephesians 1:7; John 14:5-7)
- We believe in both the infinite value and deep brokenness of every human being. Without Jesus and the regenerate work of the Holy Spirit we are unable to do anything that honors God. We are saved by God’s grace alone, live by faith in Jesus and strive to walk by the Holy Spirit in a manner worthy of God’s love. (Genesis 1:26-27; Romans 3:22-23, 5:12; Ephesians 3:1-3, 12)
- We believe in the resurrection of all human beings on the Last Day; those in Christ to the resurrection of life and those outside of Christ to the resurrection of emptiness and death.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all who believe in their hearts and confess with their mouths Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
Other LINC Cities
LINC is a faith-driven, practically-focused 501(c)3 organization with active locations in cities across the US. We are a Recognized Service Organization of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod.
You’re invited to get in touch with the LINC Milwaukee team, don’t hesitate to contact us!